Real estate and rentals
AIRBNB Ambassador & Consulting
Everything You Need To Succeed
"I wish I knew that before I started"
- Every host
This is a 1 on 1 learning experience, not group, not recorded online classes
There is a lot to setup, why not have a professional guide you along the best path.
It doesn't cost you anything if you're a new host. Don't make the typical new host mistakes!
Not only will I setup your profile and listing I will also do professional photos of you and your space as per airbnb’s style guide so it matches the look of other listings
About me: I’ve been an Airbnb photographer since 2011, I’ve taken photos of over 1000 spaces.
My wife Iliana and myself have been hosts for over 6+ years now in Sunalta. We’ve been super hosts for 20 consecutive quarters and have always held a 5 star rating.
We offer you two choices:
Option 1. Do it yourself for Free (If you're good on a computer this option is best for you)
Using our referral link gets you a 22+ page digital consulting package with several templates via Email that you use to guide yourself through your configuration and 2h free consulting to answer any questions you have
Full consulting package $400 + using the referral link
Consulting is a 3 step process, we work on this together so you know how the system works
1. Prep meeting
– Creating an account, setting up the profile, writing a profile that connects you to potential guests
– Create listing, assisting you in writing details about the space
– Provide check lists for completing the profile and preparing your space for a photoshoot
– Assist with all the configuration details
– Provide check list for property including what to buy for the home, what rules you should state, what you need to stock for consumables and an example check sheet for your cleaner
– Use 3rd party tools to analyze pricing of other listings in your area that compare to yours, setup calendar rules and best practices that will help you maximize your income
– Advise on 3rd party services to help automate messaging, pricing and cleaning
– Set you up to become a Superhost immediately
– Advise on taxes and insurance best practices
– Discuss what to expect and answer any questions
2. Shoot and finish setup of profile
– I will include professional photos including overviews of each room as well as detailed up close shots of specific features
– A head shot of you and your co-host
3. Upload photos, finalize any outstanding configurations and take the listing online
– Setup quick reply messaging and advise on how and when to message guests
– Discuss additional services such as creating checkin info emails and info sheets for your space
- For an additional charge I can also configure and setup your wireless devices, wifi door locks and doorbells too, duplicate key fobs